Ceiling-2-Ceiling High Post-Consumer Recycled Content Ceilings
Our Global Commitment
Sustain Ceiling Systems
Environmental Tools & Resources
||Armstrong Ceiling-2-Ceiling™ items deliver the industry’s highest level of recycled content from a closed loop, post-consumer
The industry’s first and longest running recycling program offers ceilings made with post-consumer content reclaimed as part
of our closed-loop manufacturing process. Reclaimed ceilings are upcycled into new ceilings with high post-consumer content.
Armstrong Ceiling-2-Ceiling products offer:
- the industry’s highest level of recycled content from a closed loop, post-consumer process
- the only ceilings made from reclaimed ceilings
LEED 2009: Ceiling-2-Ceiling items contribute to MRc4 with high levels of post-consumer content.
LEEDv4 – Contributes to Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Sourcing of Raw Materials – Option 2: Leadership Extraction
Practices – Extended Producer Responsibility and Recycled Content.
Which items are Ceiling-2-Ceiling items?
Right now, items are offered in the Ultima®, Dune ™ and Cirrus® families. Look for the Ceiling-2-Ceiling icon indicating that item is made from reclaimed ceilings.
Ceiling-2-Ceiling high post-consumer recycled content items include:
- Square Lay-in: 2' x 2' item 1910HRC and 2' x 4' item 1913HRC
- Tegular: 2' x 2' item 1912HRC and 2' x 4' item 1915HRC
- Beveled Tegular: 2' x 2' item 1911HRC and 2' x 4' item 1914HRC
- Square Lay-in: 2' x 4' item 1773HRC
- Beveled Tegular: 2' x 2' item 1775HRC
- Angled Tegular: 2' x 2' item 1774HRC and 2' x 4' item 1776HRC
- Square Lay-in: 2' x 2' item 574HRC and 2' x 4' item 533HRC
- Tegular: 2' x 2' item 589HRC and 2' x 4' item 539HRC
- Angled Tegular: 2' x 2' item 584HRC and 2' x 4' item 535HRC
Grow with us!
The more old ceilings you recycle, the more options we can offer. Our recycling program continues to grow ---over 167 million
square feet recycled globally. To learn more about the Armstrong Ceiling Recycling Program, visit armstrong.com/recycling or call the Armstrong Recycling Center at 1-877-276-7876 (press option 1, then 8).