Capz - MetalWorks, Optima, & Spectra
Integrated Ceiling Systems
Trims & Transitions
Building Perimeter Systems
Drywall Grid Systems
Solving acoustical challenges in exposed structure spaces has
never looked so good!
The sleek Capz™ system pairs Capz accent hardware with the exceptional acoustical benefits of fine-textured Optima ceiling
and new durable MetalWorks™ panels. This unique combination gives you the opportunity to improve acoustics by about 50%* with
only 20% coverage of the available ceiling area. The result: a sound acoustical solution that gives you the look you want
now without noise problems that can follow.
Spectra™ Black Capz provides the same sleek, fine-textured benefits of Optima and offers the industry's highest level of sound
absorption in a dark color. Now available, more sizes for Tech Black panels.
- Noise is absorbed on both the front and back of the panels
- NRC 0.90 (UL Classified – Optima)
- NRC 0.75-0.95 (MetalWorks)
High Performance Panels
- Available in three finishes
- MetalWorks – White, Silver Grey, Gun Metal Grey
- Optima – White
- Spectra – Tech Black
- Exclusive Optima fine-textured clean finish
- High light reflectance 0.90 (Optima Capz only), 0.66 (MetalWorks)|
- MetalWorks panels feature ExpanTech™ technology, which delivers larger panel sizes
with 10 times less deflection than standard large-size metal panels
- Durable – washable, scrubbable, soil-resistant
- Low VOC
- Factory-finished Reverse Tegular (Optima and Spectra) and Square edges (MetalWorks) offer a crisp reveal
- Variety of sizes, including:
- Square panels in 3' x 3', 4' x 4'
- Rectangular panels in 2' x 4', 4' x 8'
- Plank looks in 2' x 5', 2' x 6', 2' x 8'
- Panels are pre-drilled for easy installation
- Lightweight, accessible panels
- Easily demountable
- Installs using standard tools
- Grid system provides easy alignment and leveling for a quick and aesthetically pleasing
- Can be installed as close as 2-3/4" (approx.) to the deck (distance between deck and panel face), up to 6-1/2" (approx. distance
between deck and panel face), or suspended off wires at your desired ceiling elevation
See our entire portfolio of Metal Ceilings.