Optima Lay-In and Tegular
| || |
Optima® Lay-in & Tegular
Smooth textured Optima provides excellent acoustical absorption, light reflectance, and durability including impact, scratch, and soil resistance. Optima is available in more standard sizes than any other product in the Armstrong portfolio including large size and trapezoidal panels. Custom sized Optima is also available!
- 1-1/2" and 2" items are available to provide superior acoustical absorption
- Foil backed, improved CAC items are available for areas where sound blocking is important
- Breakthrough plant-based binder; 71% recycled content
- UL classified for acoustics; High NRC 0.90-0.95
- Meets living building challenge material requirements
- Look for Optima items with a PB suffix
Optima panels are lightweight, offer HumiGuard+ no sag performance, are resistant to surface growth of mold and mildew, and can be recycled at the end of their usable life. Optima panels are compatible with standard suspension system and Axiom® perimeter trim items - factory curved panels for use in standard Formations clouds are available.
Optima is available in solid colors and custom images via Create! technology. For a semi-concealed visual, see Optima Vector. Optima Capz, SoundScapes products, Ultima, Ultima Vector, and Tierra are all visually compatible with Optima. See Optima Health Zone for washable, water repellent panels with a smooth textured visual. Optima wall panels are also available.
View Optima Lay-in Products
| || |
Optima® Edge Detail Options
Watch as we explain the difference between the various edge details available on Optima products.