WOODWORKS CHANNELED CEILINGS & WALLS
Expanded portfolio offers a variety of visuals and price points for wood looks.
WoodWorks channeled ceilings and walls combine the warmth and natural beauty of wood with outstanding acoustical performance. Panel surfaces feature precision-cut channels that look like custom millwork and integrate flawlessly for a smooth, distinct visual effect.
Choose from a range of real wood veneers and new Images™ simulated wood finishes that deliver the highest aesthetic quality, while providing a cost-effective acoustical solution.
Key Selection Attributes
- Choose from Tegular or grid-hiding Vector® edge panels and tongue-and-groove ceiling and wall planks
- Larger sizes available in panels with Images finishes
- Standard FSC-certified options available for all Natural Variations™ veneered channeled panels and planks can help contribute to LEED® credits
- Perforated panels and planks with acoustical backing improves sound quality and reduces reverberation time within a space
- Ceiling planks coordinate with wall planks for a complete wall/ceiling look
- Shorter lead times and lower cost than custom millwork
- Composite Class A fire performance
- Custom sizes and veneers available
WoodWorks – Images™ Finish
Get the wood look you want – for less! We now offer a wood visual printed on MDF core for projects on a tighter budget. Available in 30” x 30”, 2’ x 2’, 1’ x 4’ and 2’ x 4’ Tegular & Vector and 6” x 8’, 6” x 10’ ceiling and wall planks.
Additional Attributes of Images Finishes
- Standard 2’ x 2’ panels and NEW larger 30” x 30”, 1’ x 4’ and 2’ x 4’ Vector & Tegular ceiling panels install on standard grid systems
- Available in W7 and W9 perforations
- Class A fire rated
- Tested and approved for seismic locations D, E & F
- Bulk packaged
- Custom sizes and perforations available. Contact Architectural Specialties Design Support.