DC FlexZone Suprafine
DC FlexZone offers the ability to distribute safe, low-voltage direct current (DC) power that can significantly improve the flexibility and reuse of interior spaces. It is the first ceiling suspension system that provides an infrastructure for the delivery of low-voltage direct current (DC) power based on the EMerge Alliance 24 VDC Occupied Space Standard.
Available in two popular grid designs – 9/16" Suprafine® T-bar and 9/16" Silhouette® 1/4" reveal – the DC main beams with integrated electrical conductors are designed for use with standard cross tees and conventional suspended ceiling installation practices.
- Low-voltage DC power distributed through the ceiling grid
- Re-purpose and reconfigure without rewiring
- Simple, flexible plug and play modularity
- Customize your space with devices where you need them
- Help accelerate use of DC-based LED lighting
- Enable direct use of on-site renewable energy, like wind and solar
Armstrong is a founding member of the EMerge Alliance®, an open, not-for-profit industry association leading the rapid adoption of safe DC power distribution in commercial buildings through the development of EMerge Alliance standards. The EMerge Alliance standard for commercial interiors integrates interior infrastructures (like ceilings), power, controls and peripheral devices, such as lighting, in a common platform. EMerge Alliance Registered products, including Armstrong DC FlexZone Grid, are now listed here.