- Suspension Systems
- Field Panels (FP, installed between technical zones).
- Technical Panels (TP, installed in technical zones).
- Technical Elements (TE: Luminaires, air diffusers, sound panels… installed in technical zones).
Installation in 3 steps
How to install Armstrong® TECHZONE system in 3 steps:
- Simple and fast assembly of Armstrong® TECHZONE suspension systems to create 150 or 300mm wide technical zones, for luminaires,
air diffusers, sprinklers, chilled beams and loudspeakers.
- Perfect integration of made-to-measure Technical Elements.
- Installation of made-to-measure ceiling tiles, including 150 or 300mm wide Technical Panels.
|Perpendicular installation to the technical zone|
|Installing Main Runners perpendicular to the technical zone establishes set Technical Panel sizes for the integration of Technical Elements. Please note this is not compatible with Silhouette Main Runners.|
|Parallel installation to the technical zone|
|Installing Main Runners parallel to the technical zone results in a continuous open channel for easy integration of continuous lighting fittings, air diffusers or chilled beams. It also offers the possibility to integrate Technical Elements of different lengths by simply installing the 150 or 300mm Cross Tees at the appropriate location.|