1) Use the S-83 Recess Scribing Tool to recess scribe all seams net.
2) Insert a piece of scrap material beneath the scribe mark. With the scrap on the same side as the cutting hand, cut the
seam at a 90-degree angle. Be sure to hold the knife blade straight up and down.
3) Apply a 1/8” bead of S-761 Seam Adhesive along the seam edge using the applicator bottle
4) Tuck the seam edge into place.
5) As the piece is being tucked into place, the S-761 Seam Adhesive will ooze at the seam area.
6) Clean adhesive residue from the surface of the flooring using a clean, white cloth dampened with neutral detergent and
7) Roll the seam using the S-77 Hand Roller.
8) Remove burr at the seam by carefully skiving with the back of the S-92 Knife.