Eco-Accolade: the next level of best practice PVC. Eco-Accolade is yet another environmental innovation from Armstrong Australia. Based on Accolade Plus, our durable homogeneous sheet vinyl floor, Eco-Accolade incorporates up to 64% recycled and reclaimed content. The recycled material consists of post consumer and post industrial plastics such as PVC bottles as well as Armstrong flooring off-cuts from construction sites, reflecting our 'whole of product lifecycle' approach.
- Eco-Accolade contains up to 64% of post consumer/post industrial recycled and in process reclaimed materials.
- Ecospecifier Green Tag GreenRate Level A accredited.
- Third party Best Practice PVC certified.
- Eco-Accolade demonstrates Armstrong's flexibility in meeting the needs of architects and interior designers as well as achieving outstanding environmental outcomes.
- Based upon four of the best selling standard Accolade colours offering continuity throughout a design scheme.
- Offers the benefits of a traditional vinyl floor with a modern textured visual.
- Exclusive homogeneous formulation including replenishing polyurethane throughout the thickness of the floor.
- Excellent durability, maintainability, resilience and resistance to indentation, rolling loads and static loads.
- Applications: healthcare, education, office and hospitality.
|Product Type||Vinyl Sheet Flooring|
1.83 m x 16 m
Please note: Colours illustrated are matched as closely as possible. Variation from sample may appear.