A new innovation in slip resistant vinyl flooring. Developed especially to satisfy the growing market demand for an enhanced slip-retardant, easy maintenance, less demanding floor covering.
- Accolade Safe was born from the demand for an "easier to maintain" slip resistant floor covering.
- A "safety floor" without impregnated silicon carbide chips that attract and hold dirt and increase the maintenance effort and the wear and tear on cleaning equipment.
- The embossed surface (reduces aquaplaning), while aiding slip resistance, also helps to hide subfloor imperfections.
- AS4586:2013 Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials
- •P3 (X) wet pendulum
- •B – wet bare foot inclining platform
- •R10 – oil wet inclining platform
- HB198:2014 Guide to the specification and testing of pedestrian surfaces
- •E.g. Bathrooms and en suites in hospitals and aged care facilities
- Forms a family with Accolade Plus to mix and match in various areas(e.g. bathroom/room).
- Now available in all 23 of the Accolade Plus colours in Australia
Please note: Recommendations are for guidance only. Please refer to relevant local and state construction codes and standards for requirements.
Please note: Colours illustrated are matched as closely as possible. Variation from sample may appear.