Homogeneous construction with a harmonious color palette and a finely-formed visual which camouflages traces of daily wear and tear exceptionally well. Cenit is especially suitable for buildings subject to extremely heavy daily use.
- The protective polyuerthane finish reduces initial and ongoing maintenance and scratch resistance.
- Excellent durability.
- Good stain resistance.
- Very good resilience and resistance to indentation and rolling loads.
- Heat welding blocks dirt and moisture penetration for cleaner looking, more aseptic seams.
- Flexible for easy installation.
- Applications: education, healthcare, hotels, retails and office interiors.
Please note: Colours illustrated are matched as closely as possible. Variation from sample may appear.