Ethics and Safety at Armstrong
Our company and our brand are 150 years old. We believe one of the reasons we have stood the test of time is our devotion
to our operating principles and our commitment to acting responsibly and with integrity everywhere we work. That commitment
includes fundamental ethics about how we treat our people, our partners and our planet.
Armstrong Operating Principles
- To respect the dignity and inherent rights of the individual in all dealings with people.
- To maintain high moral and ethical standards and to reflect honesty, integrity, reliability and forthrightness in all relationships.
- To reflect the tenets of good taste and common courtesy in all attitudes, words and deeds.
- To serve fairly and in proper balance the interests of all groups associated with the business— customers, stockholders, employees,
suppliers, community neighbors, government and the general public.
Armstrong Corporate Governance
We believe injuries are avoidable, unacceptable and preventable. Safety is core to how we operate, and we integrate safety
into our culture everyday through:
- Management leadership
- Commitment to personal accountability
- Risk management and elimination
- Performance improved through world-class safety and health systems
Armstrong Recordable Injury Rate
(Per 100 Employees)