Alterna Floor Care
Keep your new Alterna™ floor looking fabulous with these handy tips!
Congratulations: Your new Alterna™ groutable vinyl tile floor is installed and it looks amazing! Keep it that way with these useful tips to help you clean and protect your floor for years of lasting beauty.
Do’s and Don'ts of Caring for your ALTERNA™ groutable tile floor
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entries to catch dirt and moisture.
- Prevent indentations with Armstrong felt floor protectors on chairs and furniture.
- Use Armstrong Once‘n Done® floor cleaner.
- Immediately wipe up spills and footprints with a cloth or sponge.
- Use soap-based detergents or "mop and shine" products, which may leave a dull film.
- Use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, which can scratch your floor.
- Wax or polish your Alterna™ groutable vinyl tile floor.
- Use Armstrong® New Beginning® Floor Cleaner and Stripper (or Cleaner & Wax Remover: this product can damage grout).
Related Floor Care Products
- Contains a 32 oz. spray cleaner, 1 large swivel-head mop, and 1 absorbent terry-cloth mop cover.
- The Once 'n Done® cleaner can be used on no-wax vinyl, ceramic, marble, granite, terrazzo, slate and stone floors.
- Swivel-head mop reaches under furniture and appliances.
- Mop cover is reversible, washable and reusable.
- No rinse, no residue cleaner formula.
- Finally, an easy and convenient way to clean!
Tools Customer Care EnglishFind a Store