DIY Laminate Flooring
Keep your new laminate floor looking fabulous with these handy tips!
Congratulations: Your new laminate floor is installed and it looks amazing! Keep it that way with these helpful tips to clean and protect your new laminate floor for years of lasting beauty.
Do’s and Don'ts of Caring for your Laminate floor
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entries to catch tracked-in dirt and moisture.
- Prevent indentations with Armstrong felt floor protectors on chairs and furniture.
- Immediately wipe up spills or wet feet with a cloth or sponge.
- Clean with Armstrong Hardwood & Laminate floor cleaner and microfiber mop.
- Use oil soap-based cleaners or "mop and shine" products, which may leave a dull film.
- Use abrasive cleaners or steel wool, which can leave scratches.
- Wax or polish your floor.
Related Floor Care Products
- A unique cleaner that lifts soil from the surface of the urethane finish without leaving a film
- Great for spot cleaning or all over floor cleaning
- Ready-to-Use formula, no rinsing required
- Appropriate for all gloss level finishes
- Perfectly formulated for no-wax hardwood or laminate floors