Vinyl Plank Floor Care
Keep your new Luxe Plank™ luxury vinyl floor looking fabulous with these handy tips!
Congratulations: Your new Armstrong® Luxe Plank™ floor is installed and it looks amazing! Keep it that way with these helpful tips to clean and protect your floor for years of lasting beauty.
Do’s and Don'ts of Caring for your Luxe Plank floor
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entries to catch tracked-in dirt and moisture.
- Prevent indentations with Armstrong felt floor protectors on chairs and furniture.
- Wash your floor with Armstrong Once ‘n Done® floor cleaner.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to prevent loose dirt from scratching your floor.
- Use detergents and "mop & shine" products, which may leave a dull film.
- Use paste wax or solvent-based products.
- Use abrasive scrubbing cleaners on your floor.
Related Floor Care Products
- Contains a 32 oz. spray cleaner, 1 large swivel-head mop, and 1 absorbent terry-cloth mop cover
- The Once 'n Done® cleaner can be used on no-wax vinyl, ceramic, marble, granite, terrazzo, slate and stone floors
- Swivel-head mop reaches under furniture and appliances
- Mop cover is reversible, washable and reusable
- No rinse, no residue cleaner formula
- Finally, an easy and convenient way to clean!
Tools Customer Care EnglishFind a Store