Vinyl Sheet Floor Care
Keep your new vinyl sheet floor looking fabulous with these handy tips!
Congratulations: Your new vinyl sheet floor is installed and it looks amazing! Keep it that way with these useful tips to help you clean and protect your new vinyl sheet floor for years of lasting beauty.
Do’s and Don'ts of caring for your vinyl sheet floor
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entries to catch tracked-in dirt and moisture.
- Prevent indentations with Armstrong felt floor protectors on chairs and furniture.
- Wash your floor with Armstrong Once ‘n Done® floor cleaner.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to prevent loose dirt from scratching your floor.
- Use soap-based detergents or "mop and shine" products, which may leave a dull film.
- Use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, which can scratch your floor.
- Wax or polish your floors.
Related Floor Care Products
- Contains a 32 oz. spray cleaner, 1 large swivel-head mop, and 1 absorbent terry-cloth mop cover
- The Once 'n Done® cleaner can be used on no-wax vinyl, ceramic, marble, granite, terrazzo, slate and stone floors
- Swivel-head mop reaches under furniture and appliances
- Mop cover is reversible, washable and reusable
- No rinse, no residue cleaner formula
- Finally, an easy and convenient way to clean!