DIY Vinyl Sheet Flooring
What do you need to install vinyl sheet flooring yourself?
A DIY vinyl sheet installation can be tricky. If you’re up for a challenge, here is a list of tools and materials to get you on your way to a new vinyl sheet floor.
- Armstrong vinyl sheet flooring
- Armstrong S-235 or S-254 flooring adhesive
- Seam treatment kit (see detailed instructions)
- Acrylic double faced flooring tape
- Armstrong Once ‘n Done® floor cleaner
- Carpenter’s square
- Tape measure
- 100 lb. roller
- Vinyl cutting knife