DIY Vinyl Tile Flooring Installation
Keep your new vinyl tile floor looking fabulous with these handy tips!
Congratulations: Your new Armstrong vinyl tile floor is installed and it looks amazing! Keep it that way with these helpful tips on how to clean and protect your new vinyl tile floor for years of lasting beauty.
Do’s and Don'ts of caring for your vinyl tile floor
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entries to catch tracked-in dirt and moisture.
- Prevent indentations with Armstrong felt floor protectors on chairs and furniture.
- Immediately wipe up spills or wet feet with a cloth or sponge.
- Clean with Armstrong Once ’n Done® floor cleaner.
- Use soap-based detergents or "mop and shine" products, which may leave a dull film.
- Use abrasive cleaners or steel wool, which can leave scratches.
- Wax your floor.
Related Floor Care Products
- Contains a 32 oz. spray cleaner, 1 large swivel-head mop, and 1 absorbent terry-cloth mop cover
- The Once 'n Done® cleaner can be used on no-wax vinyl, ceramic, marble, granite, terrazzo, slate and stone floors
- Swivel-head mop reaches under furniture and appliances
- Mop cover is reversible, washable and reusable
- No rinse, no residue cleaner formula
- Finally, an easy and convenient way to clean!