Environmentally Friendly Laminate Products
Find out what we’re doing to decrease our energy and resource use, while creating the stylish and durable floors you want for your home.
All Armstrong laminate products contribute to the MR6.0 LEED rating system by containing a high percentage of rapidly renewable resources.
Two Armstrong Commercial Laminate collections – Armstrong Premium and Premium Lustre – contain 14% rapidly renewable resources
in the form of eucalyptus and contribute to the MR4.0 LEED rating system.
Sustainability Data Page for Laminate
- Efficient manufacturing process, products sized to maximize board yield.
- Manufacturing process utilizes more of the tree vs. typical wood flooring manufacturing.
- Lock&Fold installation – no adhesive required.
- Qualified as a low-emitting product.
- All Laminate products are compliant with CDPH Standard Method V1.1 2010 and California Air Resources Board (CARB) Airborne Toxic Control Measure, EQ Credit 4: Low Emitting Interiors
- Manufactured in an ISO 140001-certified facility. (an Environmental Management System)
Builder Magazine 2012 Brand Use Study. Laminate Flooring
- 1 Brand Familiarity: Armstrong
- #1 Brand Used Past Two Years: Armstrong
- #1 Brand Used Most: Armstrong
- #1 Quality: Armstrong
Green Building Council
Armstrong is a founding member of the U.S. Green Building Council.