Armstrong linoleum products are made with natural ingredients, including linseed oil (which comes from the flax plant), wood powder, resins, and ground limestone. The rich colors come from mineral pigments, and the flooring has an all-natural jute fabric backing.
All Armstrong linoleum products also have NATURCote™ II, an exclusive UV-cured coating, which protects the floor from scratches and scuffs and reduces the time, chemicals and labor needed for routine maintenance.
- Made from 36% renewable raw materials
- Contains 35% recycled content
- NATURCote™ II UV-cured topcoat
- FloorScore™ certified for low VOC emissions for safer indoor air quality
- Designated 100% biobased by USDA BioPreferred® program
- Manufactured in ISO 140001-certified facility
Green Building Council
Armstrong is a founding member of the U.S. Green Building Council.