Laminate Floor Care Instructions
Care and maintenance instructions for your Armstrong laminate floor.
EASY CARE STEPS FOR ARMSTRONG LAMINATE FLOORS AND BRUCE LAMINATE FLOORS.
- Place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to collect tracked-in dirt and absorb excess moisture.
- For added indentation resistance, use Armstrong or Bruce felt floor protectors on chairs and other furniture. As a general rule of thumb, the heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be.
Routine Laminate Floor Care and Maintenance
- Sweep or vacuum using the wand attachment, then follow with Armstrong recommended floor care products.
- For spills, just wipe up with a cloth or sponge.
- Allow time for floor to dry after washing.
- Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or wet feet.
- Use soap-based detergents or "mop and shine" products, as these may leave a dull film on your laminate floor.
- Use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch your floor. And, in very sandy areas or at the beach, sweep or vacuum regularly.
- Wax or polish your floor.
You may purchase Armstrong floor care products and floor protectors at your local flooring retailer.
- Use a well-squeezed damp mop with Armstrong Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner or Bruce® Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner. A light damp mop is all you need!