A hardwood floor is an investment not only in your home, but in what it says about your taste and style. Rich, warm hardwood floors can give you a lifetime of beauty with just minimal care. Protect your investment by following a regular cleaning routine to avoid dust and dirt buildup that can scratch and dull the finish. For a more thorough cleaning, use the hardwood floor cleaners that were designed specifically for Armstrong hardwood floors.
Hardwood Floor Cleaners
Armstrong hardwood floors come pre-finished with a tough, durable top coating. Besides adding shine, this coating acts like a shield to protect your floor from stains and water damage. To keep your floor looking like new, use the Armstrong or Bruce hardwood & laminate floor cleaners. These cleaners are specifically formulated to lift soil from the surface without leaving a film or penetrating the protective finish.
Tips for Using a Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- Spray the hardwood floor cleaner on a clean, dry cloth for touching up small areas or apply a fine mist directly onto the floor.
- Use a swivel-head mop with cloth cover for cleaning the entire floor. Spray only as much hardwood floor cleaner as you can mop up in a short amount of time.
- *Make sure your mop is only slightly dampened with cleaner. Wring out the mop if necessary.
- Don’t let cleaner remain on the floor for extended periods, as excess liquid can damage the wood.
- When you’re done, there’s no need to rinse. Just let the floor air dry to a clear, beautiful shine.
When to Use a Hardwood Floor Cleaner
Armstrong hardwood floor cleaners are safe to use as often as you like without worry of build-up – just how often will depend on your household. Kids, pets, and the amount of traffic in a room are all factors that contribute to the dirt and wear on your floor. Frequent sweeping or vacuuming, and mopping with the right cleaner will keep dirt, dust, and allergens off the floor and out of your home.
Part of the beauty of hardwood floors is just how easy they are to maintain. Make it a priority to protect your investment with a regular cleaning routine and an Armstrong hardwood floor cleaner.