Weathered Charm with Artistic Flair
Our TimberBrushed™ hardwood is textured by gently removing the soft portion of the wood to expose the grain and bring enhanced definition to each plank. Artistic techniques like liming and deep etching further highlight the beauty of hardwood, for color effects with depth and dimension.
- Artistic distressing highlights the beautiful knots and dramatic character White Oak and Hickory
- 7-1/2” wide planks, up to 7’ long, for an upscale, expansive look
- ½” thick, engineered construction
- Lifetime Limited Residential and 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty
Artistic techniques like liming and deep etching add color effects with dimension – for a floor as beautiful as a piece of art.
Limed Artistic Treatment
The open grain of brushed wood is enhanced with a light color.
Deep Etched Artistic Treatment
Brushed wood is stained for a rustic, reclaimed appearance.
Reflecting the most popular trend in hardwood finishes for a natural, low maintenance look
Wide Widths and Long Lengths
7-1/2” wide planks, up to 7’ long, create a beautiful, expansive look.
Sliced Face Veneer
Presenting a truer, more authentic hardwood visual than traditional rotary cut wood.
Quality and Value
Armstrong Lifetime Finish
Our toughest wood finish provides the ultimate protection against scratches, wear and stains, so your floor keeps its new look longer. It’s a powerful layer of scratch protection that also lets the beauty of your floor shine through.
- Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty
- 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty
Armstrong Flooring provides one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.