Stone Laminate Flooring
Laminate Tile Flooring Is Stylish, Easy-Care And Family-Friendly
Armstrong Stones & Naturals laminate tile gives you the effortless style of genuine stone, slate, or ceramic tile, along with many family-friendly benefits.
6 Benefits of Stones & Naturals Laminate Tile
1. Realistic stone looks – Stones & Naturals takes its design cues from nature. In the rich colors and unique textures that mimic quality stone and fine Italian ceramic tile, you'll find the beauty and character that makes a truly distinctive floor.
2. Design choices – Find your own natural expression in a wide range of realistic looks. Explore authentic, earthy colors with dimensional depth and variation, ridges and indentations you can feel for a completely natural-looking floor.
3. Durability – A layered construction makes laminate tile floors remarkably durable. It all starts with a tough, clear top layer that protects against stains, abrasions, and fading. A thick core layer readily absorbs the stresses of heavy foot traffic and impact while a stabilizing backing layer creates a strong moisture barrier to guard against warping.
4. Easy installation – One of the easiest and most “mess-free” floors to install, laminate tile boards have a tongue-and-groove edge that fits together perfectly with no need for nails or glue. DIYers can install laminate tiles and walk on their new floor in a single day!
5. Easy care – Laminate tiles look great with very little maintenance. Just sweep to pick up loose dirt and damp mop occasionally to clean. Learn more about how to care for laminate.
6. Budget-friendly – Stones & Naturals laminate tiles give you the high-end look you want at more affordable price points. Not only do these beautiful floors cost less than real stone and tile, but the DIY option makes installation costs lower too.
The luxurious colors and textures of Stones & Naturals laminate tile floors enhance the mood of your home with a natural warmth and beauty.