Natural Beauty From Every Angle
Transform a room from top to bottom with the distinctive character and natural beauty of engineered wood. Depth-defying colors and textures easily become a cherished focal point in any area of the house, while sturdy construction and rugged durability maintain your masterpiece for years to come.
Unique Benefits of Armstrong Flooring Engineered Wood on Walls
- Stability of engineered hardwood minimizes unsightly gaps
- Durable urethane coating protects the wood
- Ability to install on all levels of the home – even in bathrooms
- DIY friendly with quick and easy tongue-and-groove installation (video below)
- Easy to clean – simply wipe to remove dust and debris
Wood on Walls Ideas
Coordinating Trim and Molding
Create endless possibilities for your wall – like framed installations or wainscoting – with durable trim and moldings in vibrant, custom-matched colors that are readily available and always in stock.
DIY Friendly Installation
Install on any level of your home – in basements, living rooms or bedrooms alike*. The engineered construction provides stability that many competitors can’t match, so you have peace of mind that your masterpiece will remain flawlessly intact.
*Armstrong Flooring Engineered Hardwood tested in accordance with ASTM E 84 and approved for Residential and Class C Commercial uses. Class C = 76 - 200 Flame Spread. Excludes TimberBrushed™, Artesian Hand Tooled™ and Rustic Accents™ Hardwood.