Tile Backsplash Design Ideas
Beautiful tile backsplash designs add instant style to your kitchen.
If you’re looking for a unique, low-cost way to update your kitchen, consider installing a pressed metal tile backsplash. Armstrong offers a range of patterns and finishes to match any décor, and they’re so easy to install, you can do it yourself
in a weekend!
5 Tile Backsplash Design Ideas
- If your kitchen ceiling already boasts the beautiful look of tin tiles, bring that same warm ambience down to eye level with
a tile backsplash made of decorative metal. Create a coordinated look by selecting a matching finish, or mix it up with a
contrasting finish such as stainless steel. Armstrong’s Metallaire decorative metal panels come in a backsplash option, but you can also use 2’ x 4’ ceiling panels.
- Add visual energy by installing your tile backsplash along the entire length of the counter. Choose a smaller pattern in the
same finish behind the sink and stove to distinguish these areas from the surrounding panels.
- With under-cabinet lighting, a pressed metal tile backsplash gives your room extra sparkle. You can achieve different effects
by the pattern you choose.
- A metal tile backsplash works beautifully in a room with dark wood cabinets by creating a visual break between the upper and
lower storage areas. In a kitchen with white cabinetry, a pressed metal tile backsplash adds a different texture to the space.
- Install metal panels diagonally to create a lively quilted pattern in a country kitchen. A 6-inch or smaller pattern provides a better visual than a larger pattern. Use tin snips to cut panels as necessary.
Pressed metal panels are easy to install with construction adhesive and a few DIY tools. Check out this installation video to learn how you can give your kitchen a fresh look with a new tile backsplash.