Drop ceiling pricing can be confusing since not all decorative ceilings are created equal. There’s more to the beauty of ceiling
tiles and panels than meets the eye. Here are some of the finer points to keep in mind to get the best value for your money
when comparing drop ceiling pricing.
Check the warranty for essential performance features
– When comparing drop ceiling pricing on Armstrong products, you’ll discover price ratings for our ceiling tiles and panels
– from best value ($) to premium designs ($$$$) – that cover fire resistance, acoustical performance, dimensional stability,
sag and moisture resistance and light reflectance.Style doesn’t always cost more
– High style products like dazzling pressed metal ceiling tiles
and elegant coffered ceilings
have additional manufacturing details that contribute to a higher drop ceiling pricing. But stylish options are readily available
in budget-friendly designs like the exquisite Tin Look™ paintable ceiling tiles and lightweight yet durable 24”x24” ceiling panels
.Special features don’t always cost more
– Attractive drop ceiling pricing can be found on products with high-end features. For example, HomeStyle Fine Fissured 24"x24" ceiling panels
are affordably priced ($), yet come with enhanced features like tegular edges that hide the suspension grid, superior acoustics
that absorb up to 60% noise and BioBlock® surface treatment to inhibit the growth of stain and odor-causing mold and mildew.Quality counts
– Quality is just as important as good looks. A slightly thicker tile may cost a little more, but the savings in installation
time, plus the look of the finished project are well worth it. Same goes for consistent color across packaging and small but
important details like smooth edges and size consistency – be sure to look for quality standards when comparing drop ceiling
– Does the website make it easy to understand what you’re buying? Is customer support available if you have questions? Don’t
forget to include these considerations in drop ceiling pricing evaluations.
The right ceiling tile or panel is available for every room. Knowing what to look for before you go shopping will assure a
product that you can install with pride and confidence.