The warm glow and elegance of Metallaire™ decorative ceiling tiles create an enticing ambiance that’s hard to resist. These panels are made to look like the historic tin ceiling tiles of the late 19th century. Add a touch of sparkle and charm to any room with one of 12 classic tin ceiling designs that include medallions, florals, and trefoils.
Metallaire decorative ceiling tiles are made of real metal and won’t rust. Finishes include white, chrome, brass, copper, and paintable lacquered steel, so you can custom-match the colors in your room.
Panels Sizes and Accessories
Metallaire tin ceiling tiles come in either a 24” x 24” lay-in panel for use in suspended grid systems, or 24” x 48” for nail-up installation.
Five tin ceiling styles (small panels, fans, small floral circle, vine, and medallion) are also available in the smaller 18½” x 48½” size for use as a backsplash.
Accessories come in all 5 finishes:
- Grid kits for a lay-in, 2' x 2' drop ceiling panel installation
- Cone head nails for direct, nail-up 2' x 4' installation
- Textured filler panels for perimeter edge treatments
- 6 cornice designs to frame your beautiful ceiling like a masterpiece
Decorating with Metal Ceiling Tiles
The glamorous look of tin ceiling tiles will transform your plain-Jane ceiling by adding color, texture, and flair. No matter what your décor style – from fabulous vintage or modern chic – Metallaire decorative ceilings make everyone look up and take notice.
- Select small patterns for a soft, subtle look or for rooms with low ceilings. Larger patterns go great with high ceilings or any room where you want a bold look.
- Consider scale and proportion. As a rule, a 3” pattern is good for 8’ ceilings. For taller ceilings or larger rooms, use a 12” pattern.
- Choose the lacquered steel finish for contemporary room styles with stainless steel furnishings or appliances.
- A tin ceiling look adds extra sparkle and shine to low-light finished basement rooms.
- Why stop at the ceiling? Pressed metal ceiling panels can also be used to create a metal accent wall!
Pressed metal ceiling tiles are more affordable and easier to install than yesteryear’s tin ceilings. Their DIY-friendly design let’s you complete an entire ceiling in as little as a weekend. Our installation guides and how-to videos give you complete instructions. For inspiration, visit our photo gallery.