The same Metallaire™ decorative metal ceiling tiles that look terrific on your ceiling also perform beautifully as a tin backsplash in your kitchen. When you bring the tin-look
down to eye level, the results are amazing!
Once an afterthought, backsplashes are now a focal point in many kitchens. If you’re looking for unique backsplash design
ideas, decorative faux tin tiles are a beautiful option. They provide either an historic accent to a turn-of-the-century-era
kitchen or an upscale artistic statement for a contemporary kitchen.
- Mix It Up! The backsplash should complement the colors and furnishings in your kitchen, but it doesn’t have to match. The stainless steel color of
a tin backsplash goes with any color theme and coordinates with faucets and appliances too!
- Main attraction. If your kitchen has few or no wall cabinets, then the open wall surface from the countertop to the ceiling becomes a blank
canvas. Use a tin backsplash to design this space as a wide focal point rather than only a supporting element.
- Safe and practical for cooking areas. Armstrong’s fire-retardant, stainless steel tiles can be safely installed behind a cooking area. They’re also highly resistant
to stains and clean up quickly with just soap and water.
- Tight budget? Tin backsplashes deliver high-end designer style without breaking the budget. Plus, they’re easy to install yourself.
- Eco-friendly design. Armstrong’s stainless steel tin-look backsplashes contain 60% recycled post-industrial products. They’re one of the greenest
choices you can make in home décor.
Tin backsplashes make a great DIY project. To install Metallaire tin backsplashes, apply adhesive according to the directions
and tack the panels to your wall with nails for security. For complete installation instructions, check out the Metallaire
Stainless Steel backsplash installation video.
Decorative metal tiles are an intriguing backsplash design idea that brings a refined architectural detail to your kitchen
without a lot of effort.